CCB periodically recruits new faculty positions in strategic areas as determined by the Executive Committee in consultation with allied departments, colleges and schools. Faculty are hired into academic departments, but dedicate half of their teaching and service to CCB. When appropriate, faculty appointments are joint between two academic units.
Current Initiative Hires
- John P. Huelsenbeck, Ph.D., Professor of Integrative Biology
- Rasmus Nielsen, Ph.D., Professor of Integrative Biology and Statistics
- Yun Song, Ph.D., Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, and Statistics
- Nir Yosef, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Priya Moorjani, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Molecular and Cell Biology
- Nilah Ioannidis, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Denis Titov, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Nutritional Sciences and Toxicology
The Center for Computational Biology and the School of Public Health is currently hiring a tenure track Assistant Professor position with an expected start date of July 1, 2020.
To apply, please go to the following link: https://aprecruit.berkeley.edu/JPF02355