The Center for Computational Biology supports a number of events that bring together a diverse group of people, including faculty, students, fellows, industry, and the general public, around a wide spectrum of topics related to computational biology.
All events are open to the public, save the annual retreat (by invitation only), and all are critical to CCB’s mission, as they foster an interdisciplinary, interdepartmental community.
Seminars and Symposia
- CCB Seminar Series
- Industry Speaker Series
- Comp Bio Student Seminar Series
- Computational and Genomic Biology Annual Retreat
- Computational Biology and Genomics Symposium
Workshops and Bootcamps
- Introduction to Programming for Bioinformatics Bootcamp
- Computational Biology Core Skills Workshops
You can view the CCB Events Calendar here.